In these times of self-isolation and social distancing, nothing is better than a pot of home made stew. Except, my mother’s home made stew with my […]Read more
About General English – Study for Functional Skills with The English Teacher
Our in-house course consists of:
- Assessment of English level, testing reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Activities and resources to improve written communication in the workplace.
- Analysis of student pronunciation to overcome miscommunication and lack of clarity.
- Tasks to test and develop understanding of spoken instruction.
- Role play to practise formal and informal conversation in a work and social setting.
- Familiarisation with the local area and community events.
- Review of student learning needs, and signposting to applicable English qualifications.
- Exam preparation and enrolment as required.
Our Masterclass is an intensive short course providing sound preparation for any level of Functional Skills, from Entry Level 1 to Level 2 (CEFR A1 to C1).
For more information on pricing, click here.