Are you ready to try our weekly crossword from The I newspaper? We’ve added one or two clues to help you. The word of the crossword […]Read more
Assess student ability and language level appropriate for the exam and includes:
- Delivery and invigilation of reading test.
- Delivery and invigilation of writing test.
- Delivery and invigilation of speaking test recorded on camera with interlocutor.
- Delivery and invigilation of listening test.
- 1.5 hour assessment of placement test by invigilator and samples verified by qualified teacher.
- Report on level of English as evidenced by placement test.
£75.00 per studentClick to enquire
Intensive IELTS Preparation Course
A 60 hour course delivered over 2.5 weeks. This intensive programme includes:
- Introduction to the four tests, marking criteria and pass level requirements.
- Analysis of each sub-test and the main communicative features of the reading, writing, speaking and listening tests.
- Review of different question types and an effective approach to answers.
- Techniques to improve core skills including grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and listening.
- Practice materials for each test.
- Exam preparation pack.
Pricing is bespokeClick to enquire
Open access four day course covers the essential elements of each test. This intensive programme includes:
- Introduction to the reading, writing, speaking and listening tests and pass level requirements.
- Breakdown of exam structure, question type and features of each test.
- Familiarisation with exam strategies and techniques to approach different question types.
- In-depth examination of IELTS pass level grammar and vocabulary.
- Exam preparation pack.
£250 per studentClick to enquire
Highlights student progress mid course and determines individual exam needs. The test includes:
- Review of all four sub-test skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) using the exam format.
- Assessment of review and samples verified by a qualified teacher.
- Individual student report highlighting learning needs.
- Individual learning plan based on student progress including revision timetable.
£100 per studentClick to enquire
Practice Exam and IELTS exam enrolment
A full practice exam under exam conditions. Enrolment for the IELTS exam at the nearest test centre. The package includes:
- 1 hour reading test.
- 1 hour writing test.
- 1 hour listening test.
- 15 minute speaking test recorded with interlocutor.
- 1.5 hour assessment of the practice exam and samples verified by qualified teacher.
- Report on individual revision needs.