How appropriate is the Life in the UK Citizenship Test for living real life in the UK? According to a recent study, not that relevant at […]Read more
IELTS for UKVI
Preparation for IELTS UKVI
A five day open access course to prepare for ILETS UKVI speaking and listening exam. This programme includes:
- Introduction to the two parts of the exam, marking criteria and pass level requirements.
- Analysis familiar topics and associated language.
- Recorded speaking practise and role play.
- Focus on speaking skills, listening skills and pronunciation.
- Recorded mock exam for each student.
- Advice and guidance on areas of weakness.
- Resources and activities to improve performance.
- Practice materials.
- Exam preparation pack.