Are you ready to try our weekly crossword from The I newspaper? We’ve added one or two clues to help you. The word of the crossword […]Read more
A bespoke 30 hour course delivered in-house as a group or on a one-to-one basis, which includes:
- Level placement test.
- Analysis of pronunciation.
- Tailored tasks and activities.
- Review of student learning needs.
- Exam preparation and enrolment on request.
Pricing is bespokeClick to enquire
Functional Skills Masterclass
A four day open access course which prepares the candidate for the exam. The course includes:
- Introduction to the three sub-tests, marking criteria and pass level requirements.
- Analysis of each skill and the main features of the reading, writing, speaking and listening tests.
- Breakdown of exam structure and detailed review of question types and features of each test.
- Familiarisation with exam strategies and techniques to approach different question types.
- In-depth analysis of Functional Skills pass level grammar and vocabulary.
- Exam preparation pack.