What is a phrasal verb anyway? Phrasal Verb (noun) a verb that joins with another word or words to make a verb with a new meaning. […]Read more
GESE for UKVI
Preparation for GESE Grade 5
A five day open access course to prepare for GESE speaking and listening exam. This programme includes:
- Introduction to the two parts of the exam, marking criteria and pass level requirements.
- Analysis of the topic and conversation phase including the main features of each.
- Recorded speaking practise and role play.
- Focus on speaking skills, listening skills and pronunciation.
- Recorded mock interview for each student.
- Advice and guidance on areas of weakness.
- Resources and activities to improve performance.
- Practice materials.
- Exam preparation pack.