Tour of Britain The Tour of Britain 2021 started off in Cornwall today. The Grand Départ Stage began in Penzance, then through St Just, St Ives, […]Read more
Whether you’re on holiday or living and studying in the UK, sometimes a full English language course isn’t for you.
We understand that relaxed learning followed by a fun activity is more suited to your timetable, so we have built a menu of activity days that you and your family might like to consider.
This allows you to:
- Try out a new hobby or interest.
- Look at your current hobby from an English culture perspective.
- Enjoy a ‘hands on’ experience and practise new language skills.
- Visit places of interest and talk about them with English friends and colleagues.
Choose from the following activity days:
A fun morning learning about cooking and eating. This is followed by either a long lunch to practise your new English skills, or an afternoon of cookery lessons.
National Trust Days
A combination of lessons about a National Trust property and its history followed by a visit to the building and a walk around its gardens.
A morning class dedicated to language for shopping and sightseeing. The afternoon is dedicated to putting the new lessons into practise by visiting a local historic town.
A one-to-one personalised day which is designed especially for you. An example could be:
- A day of literature, discussing Rosamund Pilcher’s novels followed by a visit to one of the local areas featured in her books.
- A day for the children. Morning lessons followed by an outdoor adventure afternoon.
A combined lesson and activity day featuring:
- Appropriate language and vocabulary.
- Opportunity to practise new language with native English speakers.
- An afternoon’s planned activity.
- Focus on speaking skills, listening skills and pronunciation.